Monday, January 26, 2015
Timber Tax Update for the 2014 Tax Year
I wanted to share this webinar by Linda Wang, National Tax Specialist, with you. If you are preparing your taxes for 2014 this webinar may be of some help.
Title: TimberTax Update for the 2014 Tax Year
What will you learn?
This webinar is designed to help woodland owners, foresters and their tax advisors prepare for the filing of their 2014 federal tax returns. In addition to providing useful tax tips and covering the latest changes to tax law, the webinar will also cover these important issues: tax deductions, timber income reporting, 1099-S filing, basis, loss, and the filing of Form T. learn more here...
Dr. Linda Wang, National Timber Tax Specialist, USDA Forest Service, Washington Office
Education Credits from the following organizations continuing education programs have been approved or applied for:
Society of American Foresters - 1 hour Category 1 Credit [status: Applied For]
Feb 5, 2015 2:00 pm US/Eastern Duration: 01:00 (hh:mm)
*** Please join the session 15 minutes prior to the start of the webinar. ***
Who should participate?
Foresters, Landowners, Land Managers, Accountants, CPA's, Financial Advisors
Share This Event:
Watch Webinar Now: Make sure to start registration process no less than 15 minute prior to the webinar
1. Find this webinar on the Upcoming Webinars page [link to that page], click on the webinar name and you will be directed to the webinar page.
2. To join the live webinar, click the orange join button at the top of the webinar page. If the webinar has been archived, you can take this webinar by clicking the orange view button at the top of the webinar page.
3. Completely fill out the registration form and click submit.
4. If you are presented with a survey, you must take this short survey before being directed to participate in the webinar.
5. After completing the survey (if applicable) you will be redirected to the appropriate webinar host such as BlackboardCollaborate
This webinar is sponsored by: USDA Forest Service, Southern Regional Extension Forestry, North Carolina State University, Texas A&M Agrilife Extension